THIS THE SAMPLE OF DR IWAN CD ROM,THE COMPLETE EXIST,IF YOU WANT THE COMPLETE CD 1945-1945,PRICE TIGA JUTA RUPIAH SUDAH TERMASUK BIAYA PENGIRIMAN LIWAT TIKI,BAGI KOLEKTOR LUAR NEGERI SILAHKAN MEMINTA BANTUAN KOLEKTOR INDONESIA BECAUASU DIFFICULT AND HIGH COST TO SEND ABROAD,
SILAHKAN MENGHUBUNGI EMAIL DR IWA
DENGAN MENGUPLOAD KOPI ktp,RIWAYAT HIDUP SINGKAT,SERTA ALAMAT LENGKAP DENGAN NOMOR TILPON AGAR TIBA DENGAN SELAMAT BILA DIKIRIM KE RUMAH ANDA
NDONESIA INDEPENDENCE REVOLUTION & WAR
part Two 1946
Base On Dr Iwan Postal And Document Collections
Dr Iwan Suwandy,MHA
Private Limited E-book Special For Collectors.
The interesting book written by A.A.Maramis L.L..D publish by Merdeka Press jakarta 1946:
NO MORE LEGAL POWER OF THE NETHERLANDS IN INDONESIA.
- i..(c)Native calender January 1946
- Ill, no 3. Republic Indonesia flag 1946 (native Calender 1946 ill.)
- ill no 2. The Republic Indonesia First President Sukarno (vintage calender ill)
.Indonesia Calender January 1946 with illustrated The first Indonesian President Sukarno(ill.no 2) with the picture of Mountain and Indonesia National Flag (ill no3) anonim painters. ill. no 4 : The recieved of Kredit money 10 gld(Rp) from Indonesia State National Cooperation (Koperasi Oesaha Nasional ranting) Kerdjaan Koedoes. This day Koedes occupied by Republic Indonesia.
The Dai Nippon Watersupply Billing Djawa Denki Digyo Sha,overprint Soerat Penagihan with coped Oentoek Fonds Kemerdekaan F 0,10(tax for Indonesia Independence Fund) used ad Bajoman
from Bayeman with added 0.50 gld(Rp) for Independence Fund (oentoek Fonds kemerdekaan) used old Dai Nippon Form “Djawa Denki Djigyosha DS” but this char.was surcharge with red color machinal (Nama berbahasa Nippon dicoret dengan garis merah, ini kantor PAM daerah Bayaman ) Who Know where was the Bayaman Village, please informed via comment.
- ill. 1.1.46The Rechieved of native people credit money 10 gld to republic Indonesia national coperation (Koperasi ) village Kerdjaan Koedoes . Koedes central Java official stamped . Many Kreteks cigaret produnction in this city and this day occupied by Republic Indonesia .
(a)Repoeblic Indonesia ‘s Department of Religion is founded.
(b) Repoeblik overprint kon.10 cent padang issued 3x 10cent added Dai nippon sumatera definitive 10 cent stamp(rate 40 cent) , postally used on cover send from Padang ,pasar gadang street to Indonesian red cross padang
Sukarno and Hatta remove by night to Yogya, leaving Sjahrir and the more pro-negotiations faction in Jakarta.PNI party is reestablished.Persatuan Perjuangan (Union of Struggle) formed by Tan Malaka to oppose the Sjahrir government and negotiations with the Dutch. Soedirman speaks against negotiations and Sjahrir.Barisan Banteng radicals kidnap Pakubuwono XII of Surakarta.
Gajah Mada University founded in Yogya; Sultan offers front portion of Kraton to house it.
Dutch forces occupy Bangka and Belitung.
Indonesia issue is raised in the United Nations for the first time.
Jan.4th. Republic Indonesia President and Vice president moved from Djakarta to Jogyakarta because terror at Djakarta.(Vintage PTIK-Police Science High School journal,1952,compile by Moerdijanto,Candidats PTIK). all the information below from the same journals except the collection belong to Dr iwan S.
Jan.6th. Purwokerto Meeting,coordinated by Tan Malaka, in this meeting developed the new Native Indonesia Organisation ” PERSATOEAN PERDJOANGAN” ( Unity Struggle) with 143 organiztations an the member. (ibid,PTIK,1952)
Jan.7th. The name of TKR-Tentara Keamanan Rakjat-People Secure army was changed to TKR-Tentara Keselamatan Rakjat-People Safety Army with the same TKR.(ibid.PTIK,1952)
ll.no.9. Contraversial Letter (cover not found) from Indonesia village(Negeri in west sumatra means village) Book Aquantance examinine to calculate the amont of tax must paid from Village or small city chinese overseas Trader, this official office Padang didn’t mantioned from what government Dutch east indie, Dai Nippon or Republic Indonesia because the Chinese overseas asked to send the Trade account Books from 1939-1941(during Dutch East Indie), 1942-1945 (Duirng Dai Nippon Occupation) and 1945-1946 (during Republic Indonesia nd British Allied occupation) that cann’t sent at August 1945 due to the Independence war situation, This tax belong to what State? please comment, very best Fiscal collection during the War
(a)The Chinese overseas Death Certificate issued by The Special Populatian Official Gouverment Stamped (Stempel Pegawai Loear Bias Pencatatan djiwa) Pemalang small city Central Java.
(b) the original Komite Nasional (National comitee) Loeboek Kilangan west sumatra,with official handchoped, send to Padang Besi(near indarung cement factory near padang city)
Van Poll mosion for sent the Dutch parlementair to Indonesia accepted by The second house (tweede Kamer) .(ibid PTIK,1952)
Throughout Indonesia celebrated the birthdays Repoblik Indonesia Yang to 5 months, coinciding with the anniversary of intu in Medan, Sumatra, Ibn city officially opened by the Governor of Sumatra in the hall of Information and viewing the (Board of Information and Investigation). Sumatran Governor in his opening speech Mr. Mohammad hassan Justin, among others said that in 1946 is expected to be a year of development of our Country, where every effort will be coordinated in order to enforce our republic as hard-kuatnya.Pekerjaan koordiniasi can not be done efficiently if the people were lighting tidka and education about politics, economics and culture at large. Hence Sumatran provincial government has set up this office and is now expected to be emanating from this soon penernagan and advice necessary for us to gain further insight memerkokoh. Demikina also here will be centered all ynag investigation needs to be done on the results of all the propaganda, the investigation of public welfare purposes and intent-intent seta other people of this island of Sumatra. I hope with this office will increase immediately the good mutual understanding between the peoples of Indonesia and a foreign nation that is in Sumatra. Thus the explanation given by the Governor of Sumatra
Seluruh Indonesia merayakan umur Repoblik Indonesia Yang ke 5 bulan, bertepatan dengan hari peringatan intu di Medan ,Ibnu kota Sumatera dibuka dengan resmi oleh Gubernur sumatra di balai Penerangan dan Penilikan(Board of Information and Investigation). dalam pidato pembukaan Gubernur sumatra Mr Teuku Mohammad hassan antara lain mengatakan ,bahwa tahun 1946 ini diharapkan menjadi tahun pembangunan Negara kita, dimana segala usaha akan dikoordinir guna menegakkan republik kita sekuat-kuatnya.Pekerjaan koordiniasi ini tidak dapat dilakukan dengan effisien jika rakyat tidka diberi penerangan dan pendidikan tentang soal politik,ekonomi maupun kebudayaan secara luas. Oleh karena itulah pemerintah Propinsi sumatra telah mendirikan kantor ini dan kini dari sinilah diharapkan akan memancar segara penernagan dan saran yang diperlukan untuk memerkokoh negar kita. Demikina pula disini akan dipusatkan segala penyelidikan ynag perlu dilakukan atas hasil segala propaganda itu,penyelidikan atas kemakmuran rakyat dan keperluan-keperluan seta hajat-hajat rakyat lainnya dipulau Sumatra ini. Saya harap dengan adanya kantor ini akan bertambah dengan segera saling pengertian yang baik antara bangsa Indonesia dan bangsa asing yang ada di Sumatra. Demikianlah penjelasan yang diberikan oleh Gubernur Sumatra .
(a)British Gouvernment had dicided to sent Sir Archibald Clark Kerr, British Moscow Ambassador , to Indonesia as the the Special envoy for finishing the Indonesia problem (ibid PTIK,1952).
- ill no 7. 19.1.46 Dai Nippon Revenue used by republican without Syowa date in Bukittinggi
. 19.1.46. Dai nippon revenue f.50 and f1,- on fragment, used without syowa date by Indonesian people at Bukittingi(this city occupied by Republic Indonesia abd became the capital Sumatra province)
- ill no 8 : 20.1.46.Postally used Postcard , Repoeblik Indonesia 5 den surcharged Dai nippon java 5 sen , send from CDS Djokjakarta 20.1.46 to Magelang, the earliest Republic Indonesia java postal history
(a) the very rare postally used Repoeblik Indonesia 5 Sen red Surcharged(cetak Tindih) on Dai Nippon Java Postal Stationer Card 5 cent , send from Djokjakarta CDS 20.1.46 to Magelang.
(a)The rare Dai nippon roundchoped Ryo Kin Kan No(Porto had paid) to up the rate of Dai Nippon postal sationer card 31/2 cent,postally used CDS Pajakoemboeh 21.1.46 to boekittinggi(Dai Nippon still had power at Pajakoemboh and padang city post office,this only fotocopy ,the original I had sold to Karel in 1985)
(b) The letter from wakil kepala pemeriksaan buku dagang Untuk Padjak negeri(State Tax accounting book inspection) from padang to wajib pajak Padang Pandjang .
Jan.22th . 1946
(a)Manouilsky , Ukranian member of Security Council(Dewan Keamanan ) United Nation (PBB) had pusshed Security Council during meeting at london to made a special meeting and get the action related to Charter of The United Nations no.35.(ibid.PTIK,1952). Ill no 9. 22.1.46. IndonesianTradeaccount Book Check of State Tax Office (Kantor Pemeriksaan Boekoe Dagang oentoek Padjak Negeri ) Padang ‘s Letter to chinese overseas Padang pandjang(west sumatra) , asked him to sent Tke Account Book from 1939 to 1945 because couldn’t send since 21.8.45 because of the Indonesian Independence war situation. During the war worse situation, the Tax still asked the account book to analyse the Income tax , they didn.t mantion from Dutch east indie-Dai nippon occupation-indonesian Independence war and British allied occupation era, all Income still must paid Income tax forn Indonesian Gouverment or for Dai Nippon or British allied Forces Aministration because no Gouvernment name at the letter ,the choped with blank armour.Historic Fiscal collection during the war-@copyright
(c)Dai Nippon Sumatra revenue 50 cent used at Bukittinggi.
and Dai Nippon sumatra f1,-one roepiah used at bukittinggi
Indonesia Guvernment Police Pajakoemboeh (west Sumatra) official stamped(stempel Kepala Pilisi Pamongpraja Republik Indonesia) from letter’s document.
- ill no 11. 23.1.46 The chief of Repoeblik Indonesia Government Police Pajakoemboh (west sumatra) official stamped in violet color(Kepala Polisi Pamongpraja)this is from INdonesian National Police organization or Province Government organization ? please comment !
Jan.24th TKR-People Security Army ‘s name changed to TRI-Tentara Republik Indonesia (Republic Indonesia Army).(ibid.PTIK,1952)
The idea of establishment of Military Academy of Tangerang came from four people: Daan Mogot, Kemal Idris, Yahya and Daan Taswin.Pada early stage there are 180 people Midshipman Candidates are trained first. Among them were students from the School of Medicine Ika Daigaku Jakarta. There are among those who became a platoon commander, company commander and even battalion commanders. A number of officers and NCOs who became coach / instructor MAT include Taswin Captain, Captain Tommy Prawirasuta, Rukman Captain, Captain Kemal Idris, Captain Oscar (Otje) Mochtan, Jopie Bolang Captain, Captain Endjon Djajaroekmantara, Bahruddin Sergeant, Sergeant Sirodz. In Tangerang Taswin Regiment served on the staff while Kemal Idris in soldiers.Pada dated January 24, 1946 Major Daan Yahya received information that the Dutch Colonial Army troops had occupied Parung and will make a move the Japanese army seize weapons depots in depot Lengkong (later revealed that the newly occupied Parung NICA March 1946). NICA provocative actions that would threaten the position of the Dutch Regiment and the Military Academy IV Tangerang Tangerang seriously. Therefore the Fourth Regiment, held a security measure Tangerang. Daan John Major as Chief of Staff of the Regiment, Major immediately called Daan Mogot and Major Wibowo, who had been the liaison officer to the Fourth Regiment, Tangerang.
Dated January 25, 1946 through the middle of the day around 14.00, after reporting to the commander of the Fourth Regiment, Lt. Col. Singgih Tangerang, departed TKR troops under the command of Major Daan Mogot with a magnitude 70 cadets MA Tangerang (MAT) and eight Gurkha soldiers. In addition to cadets, the troops would be some officers were Major Wibowo, and Lieutenant Lieutenant Soebianto Djojohadikoesoemo Soetopo. First it was the second officer military police officer (Military Police Corps / CPM now). This was done to preempt the Japanese not to weapons that have been surrendered to the allies handed over to the Dutch Colonial Army-NICA which time it had reached in Sukabumi to Jakarta.
After going through a tough journey because the road is damaged and full of holes tank traps, and full of barricades, TKR troops arrived in Japan in Lengkong headquarters at around 16.00. In the distance is not how far from the gates of the headquarters, trucks and troops laid down TKR. They entered the headquarters of the Japanese army in regular formation. Daan Mogot Major, Major Alex Wibowo and cadets Sajoeti running up front and the three of them then go to the office of Captain Abe. MAT Midshipman troops handed over to Lieutenant and Lieutenant Soebianto Soetopo to wait outside.
The first movement is managed well and impress the Japanese. Inside the headquarters office of the Japanese Major Daan Mogot explain the purpose of his arrival. However, Captain Abe asked for time to contact his superiors in Jakarta, because he says his superiors have not received instructions about disarmament. When negotiations goes, apparently Soebianto First Lieutenant and First Lieutenant Soetopo already mobilized the cadets entered the barracks and disarmed a number that were there with the willingness of subordinates Captain Abe. About 40 Japanese ordered to gather in the field.
Then suddenly heard gunshots, which is not known from where datangnnya. The sound was immediately followed by a barrage of three checkpoints, armed with a hidden Submachine directed to the army cadets are trapped. Another Japanese soldier who originally had surrendered his gun, the other Japanese soldiers who lined the field scattered reclaim some of their weapons which have not been loaded into the truck.
Within a very short berkobarlah unequal battle between the Indonesia and Japan, long combat experience, supported by a more complete arsenal, causing MAT Midshipman becomes an easy target. In addition to machine guns used by the Japanese, also occurred grenade and bayonet fights an opponent one.
Major actions Daan Mogot who immediately ran out to leave the negotiating table and try to stop the fighting but the efforts were unsuccessful. It is said that Major Daan Mogot with his entourage and the Military Academy Midshipman Tangerang, left the dorm the Japanese army, withdrew to the forest called the forest Lengkong rubber.
MAT cadets who successfully escaped to save himself among the rubber trees. They have difficulty using a carbine owned Terni. Often the bullet that entered into the rooms do not fit because of different sizes or plazas. The battle did not last long, because the forces that fought in the Japanese fortification with weaponry and equipment is very limited supply of bullets.
In battle, Major Daan Mogot by a bullet in the right thigh and chest. But when he saw his men holding machine guns shot dead, he then took the machine gun and shoot your opponent until he himself was showered with bullets from various parts of the Japanese army.
Finally, 33 cadets and three officers killed and 10 seriously injured cadets and midshipmen Major Wibowo with 20 taken prisoner, while the three cadets, namely Soedarno, Menod, Oesman Sjarief escaped on January 26 and arrived at the Command Headquarters Regiment TKR Tangerang in the morning. The officers and the Military Academy cadets Tangerang (MAT) which fall on the event are as follows:
Japanese troops acted with great brutality, they had bullet wounds and is still alive finished off with a bayonet. There is caught when he gets out of the sanctuary, then handed over to Kempeitai Bogor. Some people are still living a prisoner of the Japanese and forced to dig graves for his friends. What a story that sadly for those who are still alive. In case of wounded, taken prisoner, still forced to dig graves for their colleagues while their fate is still unclear what to do.
in Tangerang funeral held back 36 bodies killed in the incident followed a Lengkong Soekardi cadets who were seriously injured but later died in hospital in Tangerang. They were buried near the prison children or more is now known TMP Taruna Tangerang. In addition to the officers of Tangerang, Tangerang Military Academy, Army Liaison Office, also attended the ceremony, Prime Minister of the Republic of Indonesia Sjahrir, Vice Foreign Minister Haji Agoes Salim Salim, the son Sjewket participate in the event fall and their family members cadets were killed. Major Daan Mogot girlfriend, Hadjari Singgih cut his long hair reaching her waist and planted it with corpses hair Daan Mogot. After that long hair was never allowed again.
General Christison changed with Let.Gen. Sir Montague Stopford as the highest Command of Brithish allied Forces at Indonesia (ibid PTIK,1952
The Postal used cover Free Postal cover (Bebas bea -Sudah Dibayar) of Kedoe Defend Area CDS Magelang 31.1.46 to Parakan , the official stamped look ill no.14. republic Indonesia “ Kedoe Defend Magelang official Stamped” on this cover. comper with the same cds on 22.11,05,
(b)the Soerakarta Hospital in patien billing two days f.10,- recieved with repoeblik Indonesia revenue -,15 unperforated.
(c) Gen. Spoor takes command of Dutch forces in the Indies
Let.Gen. van Ojen changed with Let.Gen.Spoor as the highest command of Dutch Army in Indonesia.
Gen. S. H. Spoor, commander of Dutch forces in Indonesia, 1946-1949.At the beginning of 1946, Dutch forces in Indonesia numbered about 20,000.
2)Postal Used Free stamp Official Cover from Kedoe Defend are NRI Magelang CDS Magelang 31.1.46 send to Parakan
- ill no.13. 31.1.6(1946) The official free postal(bebas bea sudah dibajar) cover of Republic Indonesia Defend area Kedoe send from Magelang CDS 31.1.6 (1946) to parakan (official Military defend area official cover), the official stamped look above.
- January,31th .1946
- ill.no 12. 30.1.46 The aerliest used Rep.Indonesia Java Revenue with the same design with Dai Nippon Java revenue with small limabelas sen on the “Soerakarta” Hospital Billing inpatient 2 days rom 10/1 to 11/1 1946 cost 10 gld, Laboratory 4 gld and medicine 1 gld, the billing form printed by Percetakan persatoean Solo 05(1945), this one of the best Indonesia health information collection. the hospital still exist now with name RSUP Solo (?)
- 1946 February native Indonesia picture painting illustration of the sacred java tree with phrase in Java language ” Wrinin Soetji Korining Kerta’ please native javavenese trasnlate this phrase for our collectors abroad. this illsutration painters anonmi from the native calender february 1946.
- Fiscal Income tax paid recieved by Padang pandjang Postal office CDS padang pandjang PTT Rep Indonesia 1.2.46 (The earliest Republic Indonesia Fiscal at sumatra) I have lend this collection for scanning to put in Mr Vosse Revenue Catlogue @Copyright Dr iwan S.2010.
- 1.2, 046 Dai nippon sumatra Revenue 2x f -.15,-,20 and F1.- used on the republican document without overprint at Rengat Riau.
- 2.2.46 Used off cover Dai Nippon sumatra definive stamps 5 sen without overprint used in republic area CDS (Pakan b-)aroe PTT Rep. Indonesia.
- DEI stamps dancer 4cents(4x) without overprint used as revenue on the recieve of photographer Potrait billing at Solo.@copy right Dr Iwan s. Ihave lend this stamp to scanning by Mr Vosse to put in his revised revenue catalogue.
- Dai Nippon Sumatra definive stamps F 1.-without overprint used as revenue in the republic area Bukittingi because inflation high nominal value revenue didn.t exist, if used to low nominal the document will full with revenue,also that revenue didn’t exist anymore and republic haven’t issued reveneu this timebecause the war situation.
- Same at solo, at Padang Dai Nippon postal card without Republic overprint used at republic occupied area CDS Padang 8.2.46 (didn’t used Dai Nippon Syowa anymore). In 1942 only Djojakrta have machinal overprint Repoeblik Indonesia 5 SEN in red Color overprint Dai Nippon postcard look Jan 46 collection 20.1.46 from Djogjakarta. Later other city will overprint repoeblik Indonesia on Dai Nippon Postcard by Handstamped because no official printed Office in that area.The young collectors very difficult to understand the Postal History,but if you look carefully no problem.
- February 9th..46
- Postal stationer dai Nippon Java card 5 sen still used duriing Rep.indonesia occupied Solo, Postally Used cover with republican postalcancelled CDS SOLO 9.2.46(Not 06-Dai Nippon syowa date), earliest Republic Indonesia Postal Administrations without overprint, later this postcard will overprin Republic Indonesia 5 SEN-look the later collections)
- February,8.th 1946
- Contraversial Machinal overprint wrong Repoebelik(not Repoeblik) Indonesia on Dai nippon Cross &dai Nippon Yubin overprin on DEI stamps kon 10 cent 9famoues as three era stamps-prangko tiga zaman) Mr Bulterman Dutch expert told me that this stamps overprint printed at padang Printer office same with the one years Independence free military postal card, All the stamps and postcard burned by the dutch NICA(KNIL) soldier, but some still exist and used at republican Area, here were many types Dai nippon overprint or without overprint DEI Kon.stamps were surcharges. The printing office at padang only five that time, Government didn’t have, Three from that printing office belonging to my familiy , when i have asked the owner they told me they didn’t printed this stamps, the other one my family friend he told no, the only one i haven’t asked and may the printing office where this stamps was printing was the haluan Newspaper printing office still exist until now.
- Only one ever seen document with contraversial Tax account Office Padang (kantor Accountant Padjak) official stamped in violet color without the gouvernment emblem (lambang), This office from what State gouvernment Dutch NICA or Republic indonesia ,may be still Dai Nippon Administration, I think before hinomaru Dai Nippon emblem. this contraversial office asked the chinese overseas trader to pay text from 1939 to 1945 (from three era DEI,Dai Nippon,and Rep.Indenio or Dutch Nica)
- The original document of REP Indonesia Menistry of law annoucement about proposal Indonesia Citizen Law(RUU WNI).I am sorry the complete document or cover cann’t illustrated because copyright, if you choose this document as the best collection it will put in complete document in IMUC Cybermusuem.
- 16.2.1946. The republic Indonesia’s Minestry of Law : Proposal of INdonesia State Citizens law (RUU Warga Negara Indonesia dari menteri kehakiman). Sorry I cann’t showed the complete document or cover because that complete ilustration will put in Driwancybermusueum after choose by Collectors as the best collection, if you choose this document it will be show in the cybermusuem with your name, it is very impportant to chinseoverseas Indonesia ,now became Tionghoa national ethnic, this document was the basic law.
- (b) The Dai Nippon Postal saving Book Tjokin Kyoko Palembang ,chang the hinomaru red to be indonesian flag red and white inside 17.8.45,complete with yubinkyoku postal savinbvg label 16.2.46 until 2.5.46(four illustration b)
- REP.IND. West Sumatra overprint Dai nippon sumatra definitive Stamps 30 cent and 50 cent used CDS Padang PTT Rep Indonesia 18.2.46 (the earliest used) Before at Bagansiapi-api riouw Rep Ind . typemechine overprint exist i found ond piece in Jakarta bank deposit and Ricardo off Cover now in Den haag Museum, I cann’t showed this very rare stamps because only found two in the world, Iam afraid being copy by the mad stam trader or collector, if the expert or Den Haag musuem want to look at this stamps I will made a show in Den Haag Musuem if official invitation with another rare (RRR) stamps or revenue
- Dai Nippon west sumatra Cross overprin on Dutch East indie Kon.1 gld stamps and Dai Nippon definitif 50 cent emergency used as revenue because inflation the low value revenue off , republic Indonesia high nominal value not yet issued that is why the high nominal value Stamps used @copyright Dr iwan S.2010.
- Dai Nippon java Revenue still used at Semarang on Oei Tiong Ham House rental Billing .Dai Nippon and British Allied forces still administrated this city and after that under Dutch NICA, never found Republic Indnesia Revenue ,stamps or Document in this city same as Soerabaja.
- .FEBRUARY 1946
- native Rep.indonesia calender February 1946
Feb. 1st : Sir Archibald Clark Kerr with Sir Montague Stopford arrived at Jakarta. ill 1 .Native Rep.Indonesia Calender February 1946 , with picture Beringin Woods ” Wringin Soetji Korining Kerta” incrisption below the wood (the Sacred Beringin , please native javanese translate Korining Kerta) look ill.no.2. Ill no 3. 12.46 :The recieved of paying Income tax on Rep,Indonesia Fiscal with Poastal canceled CDS Padang Pandjang ptt rep.Indonesia .
Used Dai Nippon definitif 5 sen without overprint used (Pakan b-)aroe PTT Rep INdonesia 2.2.46 (Pakan baroe Riouw occupied by Rep.Indonesia), I have from Bagansiapi-api Riouw CDS on Definitif Dai Nippon stamps 10 cent overprint machinal typed Rep. Indonesia on piece fragment-the only one in the world exist because Ricardo have the same off covered,sorry I cann’t showed this very rare stamps in this blog because very expensive and I am afraid will be reproduced, i put that stamps in bank deposit, I am only showed this stamps to expert and specialist Indonesia collector by appointment, I am very happy to found this stamps that more rare than the Dutch’s ricardo stamps in Den Haag phillatelic Museum, if the museum want the original photo please asked via comment, and I will send the photo illustration to your e.mail.@copyright Dr Iwan S.2010. Ill.no 5 : 2/II/46 Dutch east Indie Stamp 4 cent (4x) without overprint used as revenue on The recieved of paying Photograper Billing at Solo. I have lend this rare revenue ‘s scanning to Mr Vosse to put in his revise Revenue catalogue, I hope he put my name as the provenance remember @Copy right Dr iwan S. 2009.
The rare Islamic lasykar handpainted laskar on Dai Nippon Java postal stationer card 5 cent ,send from CDS Leles Kedoungora to Serang(Banten) ( this only fotocopy illustration from Ricardo collections)
Feb.6th : Indonesia problem were discussed at United nation Secirurity councile meeting at London. Maousky said that the British allied forces landing due the beginning of war in Indonesia. Dai Nippon soldiers werw used to push down (menindas) Indonesia native people, that is ay he suggected to build the special commision to research (menyelidik) Indonesian Situations but not accepted. ill no 7 . 6.2.46 Dai nippon Sumatra definitif Stamps F 1.- without overprint used as emergency revenue at Bukittinggi (Inflation made low nominal revenue off, and hing nominal didn’t exist and republic Indonesia rvenue still in process to issue.
Dutch Marine Tank in indonesia 1946
Dai Nippon cross overprint Dutch kon.Stamps added new repoeblik Indonesia overprint (triple overprint0 used CDS Padang PTT Rep. Indonesia 8.2.46 on Dai Nippon Postal card without overprint.(padang occupied by Republic Indonesia) ill.no 8 .Dai Nippon Postal card without overprint used CDS Padang PTT Rep Indonesia 8.2.46.
Feb.9th 1946(this day my one years birthday) :
ill.no. 9 : 9.2.46 . Dai Nippon Java Postal card without overprint used CDS Solo 9.2.46 -Indonesia date cancelled.(Solo occupied by Rep.Indonesia) (b)
Feb.10th : Dr H.J. van Mook announced the official statement from the Dutch government about the Future of Indonesia government :a. Indonesia Commonwelath consisting with daerah-daerah (areas) with their own governments as the part of the Dutch Kingdom . b. Everybody who born Indonesia will became the Indonesian state citizens.(Warganegara).c. The Indonesian Government will free administrated their own state alone . d. There will be the people representative board (badan perwakilan Rakyat0 with one envoy (wakil) from the Royal dutch as the chief of Indonesia state government. e. The transition period in ten years. f. Indonesia will be a member united nation. In this day there were no official meeting between Clark kerr,Sjahrir and van Mook in order to delivered this official Dutch government statement.
Perjuangan Tanjung jabung kuala tungal Jambi
PERIOD IN 1946
A. Consolidation and Reform Pemyempurnaan Civil Government and the Formation of TRI Regiment II Division II Jambi
On February 11, 1946 d Sarolangun TRI officer held a meeting of the Residency Jambi led by Second Division Commander Colonel Hasan Kasim, and was attended by Colonel Abunjani.
As the decision of the meeting is:
1. Formation of the TKR Unitary Residency become TRI Regiment II Jambi Jambi Province.
2. Appoint Lieutenant Colonel Justin Mohd. Isha as a regimental commander II Jambi, which at that time still “menjabat” as Chief of Police Kersidenan Jambi.
3. Define the rank of the officer who attended the meeting in defenitif from Second Lieutenant to Lieutenant Colonel.
12.2.46 Tax account Office Padang official stamped on the letter to chinese overseas trader at padang pandjang. This official stamped without state government emblem (lambang pemerintah) ,blank, contraversial , this tax office from Government ? -British allied forces, nica-dutch or Rep Indonesia government because the office asked the tax from three era from 1939-1941(Dutch era), 1942-1944(Dai Nippon era), and 1945 -republic Indonesia era. The tax alway must paid to the lattest stete government no excuse the warsituation/@copyright Dr iwan S.2010, and what the collectors comment ?
February.14th . 1946
The Indonesia native origin of Indonesia Royal Dutch soldier(KNIL) at Minahasa were rebelled with the command of Taulu and Wuisan , they succeed to occupied for Republic Indonesia from NICA-Dutch civil administration. The Republic Indonesia administration with RED-WHITE flag at Minahasa only exist 26 days (very rare and historic postal used cover on this period,but never seen until this day) .At March 11th 46 Taula cs arrested by Dutch during meeting on Dutch warship eit hein’ at Manado port (ibid.PTIK,1952, the information above and below from same source)
February. 17th. 1946
- Special Edition issued by Merdeka newspaper Jakarta “Special number edition anniversary six month Indonesia Independence. In this rare journal consist very rare Photo and authography from President,Vice President, Primemenistry. Menister Cabinet I & II, Gouvernour, President Wife Fatmawati, Viece President wife Rahmi , preisdent son Guntur, Gouvenur, Java king, oposititon Tan malaka, senior journalist etc, this vintage Picture and authography will showed later in “Indonesia Independence war Picture &Authography added with my Collections, I hope vintage photography and authography will happy to look at that very rare collections, but must be patient I need time to write and install that collections@copyright Dr iwan S.2010.
The six month annyversary of indonesia indepedence were celebrated at many area in Indonesia. Ill no 11. Vintage Book : Special edition to commemorate six month Indonesia Independence proclamation day by Merdeka newspaper. This rare vintage book consist the photo of all the Indonesian Leader 1945-1946 like President,vice prsident, prime menister, java king ( with their authographys and also menister Kabinet I and II (not complete) , Gouvernor, Tan malaka profile, the wife of proclamator Fatmawati sukarno & Rahmi Hatta and senior -jurnalist etc. This photo will showed at “Indonesia Independence War picture/authographed added with my collections” the collectors must be patient becuase to much to showed only by me alone need many hours times working. I hope the photgraphy and authography collector wil be happy to look at the very rare illustrations. :
(a) Cover illustration(b) Proklamasi(c) President soekarno speaking(sambutan) and handsign(d) Kata Sambutan Vice President Hatta and handsigned(e)Sambutan and handsigned Mangkoeneoro VIIII(f) Sambutan and handsigne St Sjahril,prime menistry Melaokekan Rewvoloesi dengan Pengertian(g) Kata sambutan Medekan news redsoctuer B.M.Diah and handsigned(h) Wassiat Pemimpin Bung Karno,Hatta and Sjahrir (i)the first NRI Cabinet with illustration(j) The second Cabinet with illustration(k) illustration Bung Karno and bung hatta in the middle of Family(l) The great (agung)NRI Gouverment inspection the people situation(m) Sultan Hamengkubuwono IX Jogyakarta pictures.(n) Sumatra during 6 month Independence(o) The dismiss(pembubaran) the NRO secondr Cabinet Sjahrir,.(the complete illustration will add in the e-book on CDRom,special for premium member)
Non official meeting between prime enister St Sjahrir and van Mook were announced but the source not found. Dutch announced to have the meeting with republic but Republic Indonesia not yet answered. (ibid PTIK,1952)
.ill. no 12. 19.2.46(b)
Dai Nippon Sumatra overprint on DEI Kon Stamps F 1.- and def.50 cent used as revenue at Bukittinggi.
Feb. 21th :
(a)To answered the dutch government official statement, the KNIP (Center Indonesia National comittee) have annouced that Only Republic Indonesia have authority in all Indonesia area.
(b) RAPWI BATAVIA POSTALLY USED COVER
The postally used cover send from Sergeant marinir BA Olymmyulder M 4393,Royal Netherlands Marine Corps Brigade I Bataljon Cie.A p.a. Marine Postkantoor Batavia-C Ned oost Indie, free stamp military post, with RAPWI Post Kantoor Batvia CDS 21 Feb 46 to Roterdam Nederland.RAPWI means Rescue of Allied Prisoners of War and Internees.(rare cover)
and look the picture of Repoeblic Indonesia TRI(Military) help the RAPWI Prisoner Of War(POW) move from cam to their homeland by TRI truck.
RAPWI Official Travel Permit and Pass form unused.
also the Royal dutc Marien pantser picture in 1946
Feb.22th : The complete KNIP meeting with Mr Asaat as the chief(ketua) at Solo have discussed about the authority(beleid) of Sjahrir cabinet..”Persatuan Perdjoeangan “(Unity Revolt , the leader Tan Malaka) opposition in KNIP have very strong (demikian hebat) that is why Sjahrir cabinate was falling down(jatuh). The British Allied forces begun to back home ( mjulai mengundurkan diri) from Indonesia (ibid PTIK,1952)
Inauguration of the Second Division II TRI Regiment Edinburgh and the inauguration of the officers will be held in the city of Jambi on February 24, 1946.
Structure and Core Personalian Regiment II / Division II Jambi is:
1. Commander: Lt. Col. Teuku Mohd. Jesus
2. Chief of Staff: Captain R. A. Rachman Kadipan
HQ Regiment II / Second Division based in Jambi Jambi.
Second Division Commander Colonel Hasan Kasim South Sumatra on February 24, 1946 inaugurated the Second Regiment, Second Division TRI Edinburgh and induct the officers of the rank of Second Lieutenant to the top, place in the field Tungkal Straat (now terminal oplet Rawasari city) Jambi city.
In April 1946, to complement the shortage of personnel Regiment II, Division II, Edinburgh, at the request of the Regiment Commander II has received additional personnel from the Second Division are:
Bureau II Strategy
Lt. A. Roni
Second Lieutenant M. Nawawi
Lieutenant Young Mukhtar
Lieutenant R. Sumardi
Young Lieutenant Idris Saman
Lieutenant W. Young Sumardi
B. Terbentuknua Navy of the Republic of Indonesia (ALRI)
Due to violations of the territory of Indonesia by the Dutch war ships in the waters of Kuala Tungkal and provocation as well as the interception of a passing motor boat, then from Palembang in South Sumatra brought an army of ALRI. ALRI troop strength is 15 people with him Lieutenant Commander (Sea) Sanusi, between 7 (seven) people stationed at the port of Kuala Tungkal with major Sersa Commander (Sea) Arwansyah and the remainder placed in the port city of ALRI Kasang Jambi (Jambi Pertamina now ship port )
With the increasingly precarious situation of the struggle, in September 1948 the Navy base was transferred entirely to Kuala Tungkal, while the base is part of Jambi ALRI ALRI unit based in New Boom palembang dnegan Kaptem Commander (Sea) Sarongsong.
The postally used postcard with overprint Repoeblik Indonesia on DN java definive stamps 5 cdent. send from Malang to Soerabaia.Feb.28th. ill no 13. 28.2.46
Dai Nippon revenue F 1,- used with indonesian date . in Bukittinggi.ill.no 14.Dai Nippon Sumatra Revenue F-,15 used with Indonesia date in Bukittinggi
VII.The Center Of Indonesia Republic Stare(NRI) Moved To Jogya in 1946
“Social War” breaks out in Batak areas of Sumatra. Local rulers are accused of collaborating with the Dutch.Tan Malaka and Persatuan Perjuangan increase criticism of Sjahrir
Alamanak Perjaungan Indonesia bulan Maret 1946
Pada Alamanak ini tertulis informasi sebagai berikut :
a. Tema lukisan alamanak dengan narasi Mengapa Beras dikirim ke Jepang sedangkan Rakyat Indonesia miskin dan kelaparan.
b. kronologis situasi Indonesia bulan Nopember dan Desember 1945 :
(a) 28.11.45 :British attack Chinine Fabric in Bandoeng
(b) Early Dec.45 : The Battle at Soerabaja,Semarang,Djakarta,Bandoeng and Ambarawa.
(c) 5.12.45 : The People occupying Banjoebiroe Fort
(d) 8.12.45 : Bogor attack by Enemy(BritisH Allied Forces)
(e) 9.12.45 : Soekaboemi were Boombing
(f) 14.12.45 : The People occupying Ambarawa
(g) 17.12.45 : The British Allied Forces burn Bekasi
(h) 25.12.45 : Solo develop the Native Red-soldiers
and the threads of NRI Prime Menistry’s life.
(i) 184.108.40.206 : Also The threads of Menistry of
c.Pernnyataan Bung Karno:
Three hundreds years or more than one thousand years (occupied by Colianialism) cann’t off the Peoples right to lived Independence.
In other to have that Rights again , we are ready to accept all the national country’s difficulties and unhapinnes situations.
Anytimes we are ready to sacrifice for the Motherland.(free tranlate by Dr iwan S.)
2) DR OEI BOEN ING SOLO’S RECEIPT OF PATIENT BILLING
Illustration Caption Oen Revenue 1946.
The receipt still used the Dai Nippon Java revenue without overprint (late used).
Dr Oei Boen Ing in his lattest life have help many Indonesian poor patients like Becak drivers with free of charge for his private medical practise at his own home almost 30 years ( in this patient billing he charge only 200 Rupiah from March 1945 to February 1946 consultation and medicines).
Dr Oei Boen Ing were the Medical doctor hero in Solo and his name was using to the name of a big NGO Hospital at Solo. (Dr Iwan S suggest Indnesian Menistry of Health suggest to the Indonesian President SBY to honor him as the Indonesia National Health Hero in August ,17th. 2010 ,may be together with another Tionghoa (ex Chinese Overseas) National hero like Indonesia naval heros John Lee ).
This very rare memoriable cover was better to show in special frame at Dr Oei Boen Ing Hospital Solo, if the hospital want that show during Indonesian Indepence Day 65 years Anniversary in August,17th 2010 please
Fragment Dai Nippon Sumatra definitive used without overprind as revenue at Boekittinggi
2 ) March 2nd’ 1946
INDONESIA INDEPENDENCE WAR COLLECTION
Amphibious landing by Dutch (KNIL) troops at Sanur beach, Bali, March 1946.
MARCH 2nd 1946
1. The Central Indonesia national Committee(KNI-pusat) meeting have appointed St Sjahril to built the Cabinet.
The 3rd indonesia Cabinet with 14 menistries :
(1) Prime Menistery : St Sjarir
(2) Internal country affair menistery : Dr Sudarsono
(3) International Affairs menistry : St Sjahrir
(4) Defend Menisttry : Mr Amir Sjarifuddin
2. NRI(Indonesia) Prime Menistry St.Sjahrir profile this day(ill 1 caption St Sjahrir 1946)
3. The latest used on document Dai Nippon Sumatra definitif stamps without overprint as Revenue 1-3-46 at the NRI area Bukittinggi,(ill 2 caption Stamp as Revenue 1946).
At the beginning of 1946 was also the position of central gonernment moved to Bukittinggi West Sumatra. In times of transition mutations occur in Several Positions of Police of West Sumatra. Commissioner of Police I Became Chief of Police Darwin Karim Residency West Sumatra.Effective as of March 3, 1946, Johny Anwar got a job taking office the Chief of Police Affairs with the rank of Padang City Police Commissioner II.
The original Padang Tax office letter with hoemade paper.cover and letter send by courier.
The rare Dai Nippon Jva postal sationer 5 cent postally used expres mail with add ovtp Repoblic Indonenesia on overprint Dai nippon jave on DEI dancer stamp from Pasoeroean to Malang
Look the other used off and framgmen M.O of the other series of NRI java double overprint on DN java stamps.(two pictures b)
Sjahrir publicly replies to Van Mook’s offer of February, demanding immediate recognition of Indonesia’s sovereignty without delay.
Sjahrir had been a leading figure in the independence movement in the 1930s, and had spent time in the Boven Digul concentration camp. He organized the governments of the new Republic in 1945-1947, and spent a great deal of energy in negotiations with the Dutch.To some, Sjahrir was a respectable voice of moderation with an educated, Western outlook on things. In his time, he was criticized both by Communists and by Army nationalists for being allegedly “pro-Dutch”. (Among other things, Sjahrir had married a Dutch woman when he was a young student in the Netherlands.) Conversely, Sjahrir was a critic of those who he felt had worked too closely with the Japanese, implicitly criticizing Sukarno as well.
Sjahrir and Sjarifuddin pull their followers out of Persatuan Perjuangan, arrest Tan Malaka and others. Tan Malaka is held in jail until September 1948.Sjahrir secretly agrees with Dutch to negotiate for Republican control of Java, Madura and Sumatra only, in a political union with the Netherlands, Curaçao and Surinam.
Amir Sjarifuddin had been involved in the movements for Indonesian independence since the late 1930s. During World War II, he led a small underground resistance against the Japanese occupation. He served with Sutan Sjahrir in several early governments of the Republic. Just before the “Madiun incident” of September 1948, he revealed that he had been a secret member of the PKI for some time. After the failed Communist revolt at Madiun, he was captured and executed by the military
|PLEASE SUBSCRIBED AS PREMIUM MEMBER VIA COMMENT IN ORDER TO GET THE COMPLETE BOOK AND ILLUSTRATIONS.||.||hhtp://www.Driwancybermuseum.wordpress.com||.||.||.||.|
The complete document with wage(loon or Oepah) Tax with overprint repoeblik indonesia on dai nippon and dutch wage tax.
and unused Wade Tax Dai Nippon with rep.Indonesia overprin(may be fake overprint becaus ethis revenue never overprint,please comment)
The dai Nippon Malang Hyakkarten form use for recieved money with NRI revenue -,15 cent.
The recieved of koedoes and salatiga Study Fund from donatur by IPI-ikatan peladjar Indonesia(Indonesia student association) with official choped on Rep.Indonesia revenue -.15 sen.
(a)The dai nippon Letter revenue(kertas meterai) 2604 padjak-segel used on march,27th.1946
(b) Aceh kutaradja newspaper:”Semangat Merdeka” with some info:
(a0 Presiden and Vice President may be Visit Sumatra.
(b) The Indonesian Youngman with”Gemas” against English at Bandoeng
According to British news we heard last night said that Bandoeng had been occupied by the British. He said the action was carried out on the orders of supreme leader to mewnghentikan combustion (for re-enforce the Dutch colonization) are not useful and mortars firing on British troops and the former Allied Prisoners of War and internees (acting as kkai hand NICA). Action was achieved in 1 day and before the movement started by British forces, about 2 hours continuously England gave to the armed threat to leave the area or submit senjatanya.Beribu-thousand letters Distribution (phmaflet) deployed in the area south Bandoeng and loudspeakers every hour to deliver the threat. TRI that have the discipline to tell that they would leave the south, large segrombolan tertapi armed youths explained that they will not leave the place tersebut.Pemuda was originally intended to do the burning of houses and banguna stau night before the British troops advanced, but kemarisn said that the next news they get away, residents lose home-banyakibanyak tangga.Dilaporkan that the extrimis destroy 20% of the building, local leaders are not under orders to stay regular duties sepewrti (DR Iwan Note, these events are written lagus struggle memebrikan inspiration in Bandung, such as South Bandung, Hello-Hallo Bandung Bandung and write the South Lake of Fire)
Menurut berita Inggeris yang kita dengar tadi malam mengatakan bahwa Bandoeng telah diduduki oleh Inggris. Katanya tindakan itu dilakukan atas perintah Pimpinan tertinggi untuk mewnghentikan pembakaran(untuk menegakkan penjajahan Belanda kembali) yang tidak berguna dan penembakan mortir atas pasukan Inggris dan bekas Tawanan Perang Sekutu dan Interniran(bertindak sebagai kkai tangan NICA). Tindakan itu tercapai dalam 1 hari dan sebelum gerakan dimulai oleh pasukan Inggris,sekitar 2 hari terus-menerus Inggris memberikan ancaman kepada kaum yang bersenjata supaya meninggalkan daerah tersebut atau menyerahkan senjatanya.Beribu-ribu surat Sebaran(phmaflet) disebarkan didaerah selatan Bandoeng dan pengeras suara setiap jam untuk memberikan ancaman. TRI yang mempunyai tata tertib memberitahukan bahwa mereka akan meninggalkan daerah selatan, tertapi segrombolan besar pemuda yang bersenjata lengkap menerangkan,bahwa mereka tidak akan meninggalkan tempat tersebut.Pemuda tersebut semula berniat melakukan pembakaran terhadap rumah-rumah dan banguna stau malam sebelum pasukan Inggris maju,tetapi kemarisn kata berita itu selanjutnya mereka menyingkir diri,banyakibanyak penduduk kehilangan rumah-tangga.Dilaporkan bahwa kaum extrimis membinasakan 20% dari bangunan,pemimpin daerah tidak menurut perintah untuk tetap tinggal menjalankan tugas sepewrti biasa(DR Iwan Note,kejadian ini memebrikan inpirasi ditulisnya lagus perjuangan di bandung,seperti Bandung Selatan,Halo-Hallo Bandung dan tulis Bandung Selatan Lautan Api)
The latest used of Dai Nippon revenue at Djakarta,more latest 25.7.46 abd 1.9.1946.