THE ART MOTIF OF CHINA IMPERIAL CERAMIC FOUND IN INDONESIA
PART III. STUDIES RESULTS
Dr Iwan Suwandy , MHA
Private Limited E-Book In CD-Rom Edition
Special For Senior Reseacher And Collectors
Copyright @ 2013
THIS THE SAMPLE OF Dr Iwan Limited E-Book In CD-Rom with unedited non complete info illustration, the complete CD-Rom exist but only for premium member please subscribe via comment with your email address and private information same as your ID-Card
Chinese Zodiac Symbols Motif
7) Horse Zodiac Motif
8) Goat Zodiac Motif
9) Monkey Zodiac Motif
I. THE CHINESE ETHNIC HISTORY OF MONKEY
1.The skin of the golden brown monkey or Rhinopethicusbroxellane of Szechuan and kansu is much valued by the Chinese and it is asid at one time only members of the Imperial family were entitle to wear it (couling,Encyclopedia Sinica,Monkeys)
2. The Monkey is one of the symbolic aninal correspondent with the ninth of the Tweleve Terretrial Branches, and though worshipped to some extent by the Buddhists, is commonly regarded as the emblem of ugliness and trickery.
3. The monkey was first worshipped in return for some supposed services rendered the individual who went to India, by special command of an Emperor of thereligion-so some affirm. This Emperor deified the monkey or at least he conferred the august tittle of ‘The Great Sage equal to Heaven’ upon that quaduped, The birthday of ‘His Excellency, The holy King’, is believed to occur on the twenty-third of the second Chinese Month, when His Majesty is pecially worshipped by men from all classes of society.
4. The Monkey is believed to have the general control of hobgoblins, Witches , elves etc. It is also supposed to be able to bestow health (Dr Iwan S. birth at the last day of Monkey Years, that is why his parent said him the tail of monkey, and also became the physiciann and master of Healt & Hospital Administration), protection , and sucess on mankind, if not directly, indirectly, by keeping away maliciuos spirits or goblin. Chinese People often imagine that sickness , or want of sucess in study or trade, is caused by witches and hobgoblins. Hence the sick, or the unsuccesful, worship the monkey in order to obtain its kind offices in driving away or preventing the evil influences of various imaginary spirits or powers(Doolittle;social life Of chinese p.228)
5 In Tionghoa ethnic history, the Monkey very known as the Sun Go Kong
. or now in China Sun wu-Kang , the Monkey Ancetors with the Magic ring ar0und his forhead
that will smaller and made the head’s pain if he made the wrong sexual act , also he have the power to duplicated himself by pull his armpit’s hair.
In the Chinesehomeland and Tionghoa etnic folklore story THE TRAVELLING TO WEST , the Monkey was the emblem of Human’s Cleverness(kecerdasan) and the power of human pshycollogic brains powers (akal budi) , and the name- the King of all Monkeys have given to someone who have many strategic actions(tipu muslihat) , also during this travelling the Monkey very clever in medical therapy (as therapist)
( everybody have ever seen the movie or video of the famous Sun go Kong or Dewa Kera, but until this time UCM only found one Sun Go Kong -the Ming sancai Monkey figurine, and this is the first report and never seen in the International auctions,this Figurine very rare and very high investation value because the chinese belief that he have the power to control all the creator which made the sickness and unsuceesfull,you will always healthy and sucess if collect this rare Monkey figurine, that is why in my senior age I am alway healthy and succeed,don’t you believed?
please if the collectors have the same Ming Monkey figurine please contact via comment with your opinion-Dr Iwan S)
6. Sun go kong or Sun Wu-Kong (wu and go ast the same meaning and character but different dialeg Fukian an Kek), was borned from a magic stone and after have the magic power and trined by the monk Tao P’u ti Tsu-shih , he have the magic stick Yu which could made the the Dragon king became afraid. he became the king of Monkey and command all the animal all over the world . But Sun Go-kong didnot sastified, he asked the air’s queen (Ratu langit) to be the as same with her and he still the the Queen Long Life Peer fruit, but he was kninapped ,but the monkey cannot destroyed by the Queen and the flame of eight diagram Lao Tzu., The Buddhist Queen Quan-yin have traped the Monkey in the below of the Mointain to wait the Hsuan Tsang monk which travel to India in order to get the Buddhish Books . The instersting story about how the Monkey ancetors , with The Pig ancetors and the Mountain monk help the Hsuan Tang monk travel to India and found the Buddhist Books, The travel to the West was the original history during The Tang dinasty which the emperor order the Monk travelto India to get the Budddiht books, this book were written during the Ming dinasty (please read the Ancient Travel Unique collection and the Book Unique Collec-tions ) The story based on the India Hindu Ramayana story about the clever and magic power of The King of Money Hamonan in Rama-Shinta history.
The history of the magic Yu stick were original during the third emperor of last emperor Tayu of Hsia dinasty , this emperor Nefrit was the first man who used the stick to estimate the water level of fload and control that fload, and the Water Ancetor was the Monkey which could control the water animal which caused the fload before the devil had tied at the mountain but i could free itself and made fload .The traditional Chinese yu dancing were in actions during the anti Fload ceremony.
II. THE CHINESE ETHNIC LUCKY FENGZUI OF MNKEY
1. The Monkey is the emblem of long life and Healthyness
2. The Monkey Could control the evil and women whictcraft that is why the Monkey have believed will bring the healthyness, protections against diseases and pull out the criminal factors against humankind.
3. The relation bertween the Monkey and the Yu emperor and the Dewa Guntur had told how important the Monkey in China or Tionghoa tradition, they honored to the Sun Go-kong , that is why the Chinese artcraft didnot painting the Holy Monkey figure in ceramic , and very difficult to found the Sun Wu-kon figurine small statue during dinasty Ming, because the Brown gold Monkey only used by the Ming Imperial court or as the given the Indonesia’s King or the Tionghoa Commander in Chief . please the sinolog help me with more informations via comment, also if the collectors who found the Ming Monkey Figurine please report via comment